Regarding Hinomoto intangible vaccine for COVID-19
Kiko (qigong) is a form of self healing that has been practiced for thousands of years in China, based on observation of one’s inner nature in relation to the universe.
Hinomoto Genkyoku is a method of kiko that has developed based on Genkyoku, a school that was passed down from generation to generation in China for over 800 years. Seeing humans as one component of nature, it strives to enrich both mind and body in balance with nature.
Through a series of courses followed by regular practice, practitioners correct the flow of ki (qi) in the body, and return the flow of blood and bodily fluids to their proper state, so that bodily organs can function correctly. This enables one to help others, and to transmit energy not only to family members but to all living beings.
Hinomoto Genkyoku is under the leadership of Masuda Yobun, who studied under Zhang Zhixiang in China, and was personally chosen as his successor. For nearly 30 years he has continued to train practitioners, from beginners to seasoned veterans, in the theory and practice of the Genkyoku school. For those who are unable to take part directly, through remote application of ki he has helped people with a variety of both physical and mental afflictions.
From 2020, when COVID-19 began infecting large numbers of people worldwide, he has administered an intangible anti-viral “vaccine” to over 300 people in Japan and elsewhere, and to date no one has become infected.
This Hinomoto Intangible Vaccine is based on the Genkyoku theory that there is an intangible body overlapping with our physical body, and that both exert influence on the other. By working on the intangible body, the physical body is in turn affected.
As with the flow of ki, because it is invisible to the eye, for most people the idea is unbelievable, and for this reason we have not publicised the existence of the vaccine up to now. However, with COVID-19 continuing to ravage the world, we are taking the view that if there are people who are able to believe in this, and wish to receive the vaccine, it will benefit society, and have thus taken the step of making it public.
Details of treatment
San-Gen energy is sent continuously for 7 days, 24 hours a day, working on the subject’s immune system.
The energy is delivered remotely, so the subject can continue their life as normal.
It can be delivered to large numbers of people simultaneously.
The fee for treatment is 33,000 yen (incl. tax) per person.
Anyone can receive treatment.
- Please apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
- Please provide us with the name, address, date of birth, and a recent photograph of the person to receive the treatment.
- We will contact you once we have confirmed payment.
- Treatment generally begins from midnight on Mondays (Japan time), but may be implemented earlier if needed.
- We will contact you by email after the treatment starts.
- A certificate of treatment will be sent at a later date.
- For those already infected with COVID-19, those with other serious illnesses, elderly people, those with allergies or collagen disease, and people in a weakened state after surgery etc, supplementary treatments may be recommended
Qigong Class Hinomoto-Genkyoku
1969-2 Shingumachi, Takayama City, Gifu Prefecture, Japan 506-0035
TEL 0577-33-3556 FAX 0577-33-3635